Wild Rover Huacachina is a low-cost party hostel located in the heart of Huacachina desert oasis. We are a no frills, all thrills experience. We focus on good friendly service, social activities & creating a fun, friendly & safe environment for our guests to have the best party of their lives every night! We know you will fall in love the Wild Rover experience & remember there are no strangers at Wild Rover just friends you haven’t met yet!
What we offer:
- Great location within walking distance of the local clubs & sand dunes.
- The biggest & best pool in town.
- On-site restaurant & bar with delicious food from 9am – 9pm.
- Live bands, open mic & DJs.
- Co-working area.
- Sporting events shown on all TVs in “Fada”.
- Daily actives like cocktail, cooking & salsa classes, as well as the classics.
- Friendly bilingual staff.
- 24/7 reception.
- Credit card payments accepted.
- Female only dorms
- Hot showers with high water pressure.
- Dorms with charging plug & reading light in each bed.
- All dorms with backpack locker.
- All pod-style beds have privacy curtains.
- Free bag storage.
- Check-in 3pm.
- Check out 12pm.
What we don’t offer:
- Bellboy service.
- TVs in dorms & private rooms.
- AC in dorms & private rooms.
- Free towels in dorms.
- Room service.
- Kitchen for guests.
- Table service after 9pm.
- Free breakfast
Hostel organised activities and has a nice bar and pool. When we were there it was a bit quiet though. No real party going on (even though our big dorm was filled to the brim with people 😝). The dorms are very small and 1 en-suite bathroom is not enough. Bathrooms outside were far away from our dorm.
Loved the option to swim and the food and cocktails in the bar are very good. Overall a good experience
Great if you like a party. This was a stop over for us and not our sort of hostel. the dorm was smelly but hot shower and pod beds were good. couldnt store luggage in safe place as locator only big enough for smaller rucksacks. staff were the best bit for us. super friendly.
Disclaimer: I’m aware this is a party hostel, having stayed at the Wild Rover in La Paz (which was great). However, this stay was dreadful.
The blaring EDM starts at midday and goes until 5am at a volume nobody around the pool wants or enjoys.
The room we stayed in (404) has a gap where the window should be above the door, leaving no division between the bar and the room and therefore makes it impossible to sleep due to the noise.
This issue was raised to two members of front desk staff - on