This hostel is committed to following WHO and local government guidelines for Covid-19 sanitation. This includes increased cleaning routines, better hygiene measures and social distancing when required.
We love this hostel! It gets our thumbs up for consistently high customer ratings and excellent quality scores.
Pariwana offers you the best quality accommodation at the best price with an excellent location in the heart of Miraflores. It doesn't matter if you book a shared dorm or a private room; rest assured that your stay with us will give you a memorable experience (leaving your bank account intact).
Discover the Pariwana experience!
- Free! Wifi throughout the hostel (included in the rooms)
- Free Daily Walking Tours to the main touristic neighborhoods (Miraflores, Barranco & Downtown Lima)
- Free! City map. (With suggestions of places and routes to visit)
- Free! Backpacking Map of Peru (With the best tips to explore the entire country)
- Free! Access to the kitchenette, specially designed for you to cool and/or heat your food.
- Free! Bed linen and two pillows per bed.
- Free! Shelf with a plug and a reading light in the shared dorms.
- Free! Security lockers inside the room, with plugs inside. (You can bring your lock or buy one at Reception)
- Free! Table games.
- Reception and Security 24 hours.
- Hot showers with good water pressure.
- Laundry service available.
- Exchange of books.
- Transportation service available (additional cost).
- Super friendly staff.
- Restaurant with the best Peruvian and international food. Daily menu.
- Common areas that include games such as ping pong and foosball.
- Large terrace to relax, read a book or simply share experiences with travelers from all over the world.
Are you ready for the Pariwana experience?
Really nice hostel and great location. Great terrace and social area to meet people. Also the wifi is fast and they have a dedicated working area. all the staff were super friendly especially Pablo the bar tender. thank you!
I stayed here when I was in town a few years ago. It was a good place, good energy, and the staff was very helpful. Daniela from night shift helped me tremendously when I felt like I was lost and wasn’t sure what to do when I ran into some issues. I’ll be coming back when I return in a few months.
Very friendly and helpful staff and very clean, the beds were made daily and the bathrooms were always clean as well. Shower was okay, water doesn’t get too hot and the pressure is a little light, but not too bad. Rooftop bar is nice and the food at the restaurant was great. Definitely a group/party hostel for young people, but the noise didn’t carry too much to the dorm. It seemed like most people were in established groups so maybe wouldn’t recommend for a solo traveler, but still a great stay!
Location is perfect, the hostel is good value for your money. There is a bar but no party atmosphere what so ever.
Top bunk beds are kinda unconfortable, the stair is ver small and there is a space between the bed and the wall where my things kept falling.
Really good starting hostel. Staff are really helpful and friendly and you can even buy SIM cards at the hostel. The place is clean, had a quick laundry service and the breakfast is good and overall the food is cheap. Has events going on most nights on the rooftop - gives a good intro to peru.
Great place if you want to party and not sleep much but rooms are directly above a party street of Miraflores and the noise never stops (combined with parties from the hostel itself. Although they do have quite good windows to block the sound from outside but you can still hear through them and if you want some fresh air, you're bound to hear loud music, signing etc. until the early morning. For the rest, no complaints and if you don't intend to sleep at night anyway, good place to go!